EatsPlace’s Quick Start Accelerator Program is for food and farm entrepreneurs. Learn and practice skills needed to successfully launch and/or grow your business. Develop or refine your business plan to improve your operations and to attract investors.
• 3 to 4 group coaching sessions, focusing on starting, maintaining and growing a food and farm-related business
• Opportunity to pitch your business to investors
• Winner of the pitch receives an investment from EatsPlace
• Free to participants
• Owners of food or farm and related businesses
• One owner applicant per business
• Located in the Washington DC area, with a preference given to those in the District and Prince George’s County, Maryland
• We are looking for cohort members who have the desire to think strategically about growing their businesses.
• We will strive for a diverse cohort group, including diversity across the food chain.